Hurt at heart

Dear Swirrie, 

I know that you said that we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait any more. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact. In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad any more. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says... "There's no one like you,swirrie ." I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met that dude we were with at Makuti. do you remember?He asked me about you but never gave any verbal answer but only an emotional one-i shed tears.I know you cant believe this but it is real my dear.'How is your Swirrie?'he asked sarcastically. what could i give as an answer?Nothing feels the same without you.I just discovered that i don't kiss any more,i don't text any more. He he he!i now watch the early evening programmes that i was not used to for this were the times we spent our romantic moments.I now don't experience the moments but only dream of them.Oh!the world has turned down against me. Swirrie, I'm just going crazy without you.And everything I do just reminds me of you. It's true, Swirrie. In your heart you know it. 
Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don’t have. It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but its even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay. 
I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't. Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never come back but yet, loved them so much, you knew you'd die if they did?Sometimes, even if we are the ones who initiate the break-up, it doesn't mean our hearts don't hurt. But as people say time heals all wounds. So, give it some time and the hurt will gradually lessen. 
Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances and start fresh?I think we can. If you feel the same please please please let me know, otherwise, can you let me know where the Spare key to your heart is.Old soldiers never die.Once a soldier always a soldier.


Click HERE to follow Samwana on Twitter
Click HERE to add Samwana on facebook
Click HERE to visit our website and leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 5

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 1

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 2