Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 2

I normally hate the F- word but at that moment it was the only word I could think of. I was panicking because I didn't know who was at the door trying to unlock. I mean, my roomie was in NW and she's the only person who has a key to our room. Men will only be dogs when coming to sex. Instead of getting off me he whispered "I won't be long. It will take only 10 seconds". Shit I was so annoyed at him at that moment. No wonder his Xhosa wife cheated on him. What kinda man comes within 10 seconds? I pushed him so hard he almost fell. Everything happened within seconds. I looked at the door and noticed my key was still in the keyhole, therefore the person trying to unlock won't succeed. I gave a sigh of relief. No one wants to be ambushed naked in the bedroom with a man, especially if that man is someone's husband. I asked who's at the door and Kea answered "Ke nna. Kopa o bule Shaz". WTF is Kea doing in Pretoria? She's supposed to be in NW with her family. Why didn't she tell me she's coming back? I told Sipho to get dressed and sit on the bed and pretend he was never naked or saw my wet pussy. I could see his dick was still up and hungry, I even saw some colourless liquid oozing out of his hard cock. They call it pre-cum if I'm not mistaken. I quickly dressed and headed straight to the door to unlock for Kea. When I opened Kea was so happy to see and gave me a hug. It was so awkward cause I was still wet and her presence spoiled my fun nxa.
As soon as she got in Sipho announced that he's leaving and apologised to Kea that he's not leaving on her account. I could see he was so mad at her for disturbing lol. He stood up and left without even looking at me. As Kea was unpacking her bag I noticed Sipho forgot his underwear on the floor. Luckily it was next to my single bed and Kea didn't see it. I quickly kicked it to hide it under my bed. This Sipho dude thou, what kinda man wears those old-fashioned undies called 'shortpen' in 2014? Maybe they are still the in-thing in Limpopo. Kea told me she had to come back early because she has an interview for call centre job in Centurion. Most Tswana girls make good call centre agents, they have beautiful voices. I listened to Kea's stories mostly about the church service the previous Sunday bla bla bla bla. Mxm I was so flippin' bored. I wanted a dick not bloody church stories. I liked Kea but we were so different. She is 22 and I'm 20. She's unlike other Tswana chicks I know. You'd swear she was a Venda chick. If she had to choose between life and church she'd mos def choose church. She loved her church more than anything on earth. She wasn't working but she contributed 10% of her monthly allowance to church. She was studying Psychology thru Unisa. I've never heard her talking about boys, not even her baby daddy. She only told me she has a 3 year old son. Like Kermit says, it wasn't any of my business who she shagged. I'm not one of those nosey girls who would pay $100 for gossip.
My fone beeped and it was a Whatsapp text from my BF, yes my nerd BF Dumisani. He told me he's coming to drop the R300 I asked. Sometimes I didn't understand Dumi. I mean in this age of EFT's, eWallets and Cash Send nigga still preferred go becha ka letsogo. Kea said she's going to some Bible group of some sort. This girl thou, she just came back and already she's going to Bible groups or what what. Mmmhhh on the other hand, her leaving suited me well. I know Dumi is not a big fan of sex but today wa nyela, I'm gonna screw the hell out of him. I don't even know why I'm in a relationship with this guy. He rather talk about how reptiles are cold-blooded animals and how 1-celled animals like amoeba were the first organisms on earth than give me a good fuck. We only had sex 5 times since we started dating in February this year. I didn't complain cause I got it somewhere lol. I loved him thou, my Zulu prince.
He knocked at the door 5 minutes after Kea left. I opened and after kissing me on the cheek he got in. I didn't waste time, I pushed him to the bed before he could start his reptiles kak talk. Before he could utter a word I was on top of him kissing his long ears and neck. Nerd or no nerd, I could feel tent erecting on his swagger pants and my punami smiled. I undressed him and let him undress me. I slowly kissed his lips and chin while my hand was playing with his soft balls. Step by step, my kisses and licking went downwards until I reached his hard cock. Compared to Sipho, his dick was a mere cigar but I didn't complain at that moment cause I wanted a dick badly. My mouth is so small but there was no difficulty putting all of it in my mouth. Dumi made some sounds like that of a dog barking "hawu hawu hawu hawu hawu". Then I remembered he's a Zulu boy....you know they love barking. As my lips and tongue were busy playing with his hard cock, I felt a shower of sperms in my mouth. WTF did this nigga just come inside my mouth? I can give any guy a BJ but fuck man, don't come inside my mouth. It's disgusting and nauseating. Sperm tastes like a mixture of raw egg and sea water. I never gave this nerd a BJ before I think it was just too much for him to handle. I quickly got off him and ran to the bathroom to wash my mouth.
When I got back to the bedroom Dumi was still lying on my bed with his eyes closed and smiling ear to ear. What fuck was he celebrating? Early ejaculation? What pissed me off was his dick was down and soft. Nxa men can be so selfish, just because he came he doesn't care about my needs anymore. My phone beeped and it was an SMS from Sipho, it read:
"I hate you Sharon. You took advantage of me because I have marital problems. You got me drunk so you can sleep with me. I'm glad we didn't get to do anything. I don't ever want to see you again, SLUT"
WTF......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 5

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 1