Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 8

What I saw reminded me of some chick I went to Modubatse High School with. I think her name is Nthabiseng. She was every teacher's favourite. She was one of those very intelligent and disciplined girls. I tried to befriend her but within a week I played far from her. I mean, most of us broke virginity in grade 10 at the age of 15 or 16 and we bragged to our friends about it. One day during break I boasted to her that I slept with the most popular guy at school and she went mad at me. She preached to me about teenage pregnancy and HIV/AIDS. She told me my future will be ruined if I don't stay away from boys. She even quoted me Mark 7:20-23: "It is what comes out of a person that defiles. For it is from within, from the human heart, that evil intentions come: fornication, theft, murder, adultery, avarice, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, folly. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.". That was too deep. That was the last time I chilled with her. The entire school was shocked when a rumour that she was hospitalised and almost died because of abortion by one of those Dr Pipiyenkhulu from Central Africa. Her close friend told us she was impregnated by a new pastor in her church. That's why I don't have a best friend. The so-called besties are the very first people to spread rumour about you. When I was at home last month I saw her cleaning at Fish & Chips ko Modjadji Plaza. She looked pregnant and uglier. Nxa these goody goody girls are not good at all.
I know after the Nthabiseng saga I told myself I'll never believe these bazalwane girls but with Kea I thought she's a real deal. There was no element of naughtiness in her. She was either at church or library. When her phone rang it was either her parents or someone from church. I went thru her phone now and then and I never saw any flirty texts or pictures of hunks or hot boys. Every girl has a picture Lungile Radu or Maps Maponyane in her phone. We do fantasize about having them as BF's. When I was dating Matome I used to think of Maps whenever we kissed. As much as he had a big dick, he was a terrible kisser. He kissed me like he was blowing a vuvuzela. Kea never had such pictures in her phone. Her phone was very clean. So when the white g-string fell off the car my eyes immediately went up and I saw a scene I thought I'll never see in my life. Kea was on top of Pastor Adeyemi pulling a wild 'Y-itjukutja' like a possessed girl. WTF, where did she learn all that, Bible Classes? As soon as they saw me pastor pushed Kea so hard that she almost hit the car roof. That exposed the pastor's uncondomed dick for few seconds and I was like OMG, so it's true what they say about Nigerian dicks. For a moment I thought pastor had a snake between his legs. I envied Kea at that moment bathong. As Kea was looking for something to cover her naked body with, pastor went "Oh my lordo my lordo my lordo. What's dze helloo is goiii onooo? Oh my lordo she sow meeeeyo. Chinekeeeeee". I almost laughed at the Nigerian accent but I didn't wanna make Kea feel uncomfortable cause I could see a blanket of embarrassment all over her face. She quickly got dressed and ran away. I have no idea where she ran to. Pastor was not dressed but he cover his bazooka with a towel. This guy is no good...he keeps a towel in his car? For what? Wiping Kea's discharge? He shouted "Kia cum bark, cum bark nouooo" but she kept running. Now it was just me and almost naked Pastor Adeyemi in the car. The pastor was a very charming dark mascular man with a great deal of sex appeal. I could see on the towel that he still had a hard on. I wish it was possible for him to share quarter of his dick with my Dumi, he'd still be bigger than him anyway. Now I see why Kea walked funny after her All Night Prayer sessions lol. Pastor gave me the shit story about how pastors are also human beings and get tempted now and then. I didn't hear half the things he said, my eyes were glued to the towel covering his manhood. I think he noticed that cause at that moment he switched off the lights. He didn't seem embarrassed by what transpired like Kea, he actually tried to justify it. WFT, these pastors aren't good at all. He told me to get out so he can get dressed. I almost told him I don't mind to watch him getting dressed but I didn't wanna appear like a hungry slut.
I tried to call Kea but her phone rang in the car. We walked all over Fountains Valley looking for Kea but she was nowhere to be seen. So many thoughts were going thru mind? What if she committed suicide? What if she tried to walk to Sunnyside and got kidnapped by Boko Haram? I can imagine Twitter tomorrow: #BringBackOurKea. We walked back to the car and pastor suggested we drive to Sunnyside, maybe she got a lift to the flat. I asked the Pastor if he was married and he proudly said yes, he was married to the most beautiful woman on earth. WTF, if she's the most beautiful woman on earth what the hell was he doing with my roomie? I repeat, most men are dogs. They always brag about their wives being beautiful and smart but they go and have external relationships. I asked if he's having an affair with Kea and he said NO, it was just a once-off temptation. I asked if he ever had a once-off temptation with other girls from his church and he threatened to drop me off in the middle of nowhere if I didn't stop asking stupid questions. I apologised but I didn't mean it. I don't trust Nigerians, I heard stories of how they drug girls and turn them into prostitutes. But Adeyemi didn't look dodgy, he was fucking my roomie. I doubt he'd do any funny stuff to me. When we got to my flat he said he'll go upstairs with me to check if Kea is there and I agreed. To our surprise, Kea wasn't there. Now I was panicking. The pastor said we must pray for her safety. Nxa, does this nigga think God will listen to him after what he did? He closed his eyes and prayed for about 20 minutes. I think he was praying in tongues cause all I heard was "wacha wachu wachi wacho wachu.....Amen". He said he'll wait for about an hour or so, maybe Kea will come back, I said cool. My body was sweating from the long prayer, I asked him if he minds if I take a bath and he said he doesn't mind cause he wanna prepare for tomorrow's sermon on his tablet. Hope he's going to preach about adultery. Our flat was a bachelor, which me and Kea commonly referred to as a room, so the bathroom door was at the corner next to the window. I took my towel and toiletry bag and went to the bathroom. Our bathroom didn't have a key, like most bathrooms in Sunnyside flats. My body was so tense...liquid massage did me good.
As I was busy bathing I saw the bathroom door opening slooooooooowly. What The Fuck.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 5

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 1

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 2