Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 6

As women, we know men cheat. We get all angry and make all sorts of threats to our cheating men but we end up forgiving them. But imagine your man cheating you with another man, I'd die. I'm sure you all heard of the phrase 'all men are dogs'. In my mind Dumi was not one of those dogs. Although he denies it, I think I broke his 'dicknity' (breaking of a guy's virginity). Coming to think of it now, Dumi had gay tendencies. His room was very neat for a man and he has more male Facebook friends than females. He read magazines like Drum and Move, he carried his man bag everywhere, he hated beer and preferred cidar. He hated sport except for wrestling. What kinda man watches a bunch of half-naked men with six-packs fighting? Shit, maybe I'm having exaggerated thoughts.
As I got closer and opened the door I noticed they weren't kissing, Kabelo was comforting Dumi who was sobbing heavily. Dumi's head was on Kabelo's shoulder and from few metres away it looked as if they were kissing. When he saw me he started crying so loudly like Mawande when she first heard of Caleb's death. I was more than confused. What the hell was going on? Did Dumi find out about the muffing mafia? But that's impossible, no one saw us. I asked what's going on and Dumi couldn't even talk. I opened the door behind the driver's and sat inside the car, still fucken confused and panicking. What if Dumi's doctor called him to tell him he is HIV+? This guy came inside my mouth? Can I contract HIV via a blow job? My mind was wondering all over and I started panicking. Then I remembered doctors prefer to do it face to face. I don't know why but I joined the crying. I noticed many girls do this and start from early age. I remember when I was still 7 I once found my aunt crying in her bedroom and I joined the crying without knowing why she was crying. When I asked why she crying she said her boyfriend broke her heart. I was so confused before I didn't see any blood on her t-shirt. Kabelo said he'll leave me and Dumi in the car so Dumi can tell me what happened. Now the confusion turned into fear. Why would Kabelo give us privacy? This means whatever happened had everything to do with me. Did Sipho find Dumi's number somewhere to tell him I killed the unborn baby? OMG!!!! At the moment I felt the womb of the earth open and let me in. My temperature started rising and I got out of the car planning to run. Dumi asked where I was going, his voice was interrupted by heavy sobs. Oh, now he can talk??? I said I'm coming to sit on the front seat. It took him about 5 minutes to finally calm down. He went "Baby, the ... the, the call..." He kept quiet for about 30 seconds and I thought this guy was deliberately trying to torture me. Is he talking about the call from Sipho? He continued "the call I got was from my sister. My parents were involved in a car accident. My dad is no.........more and my mom is in ICU". Part of me was relieved it had nothing to do with me but I started crying. It's not nice lose parents. Both my parents were still alive but I don't think I'll cope if one of them divorce the earth. Kabelo came back with the other guy and asked Dumi to sit ko back seat cause he couldn't drive in that emotional state. I sat with Dumi at the back. He's such a mama's boy. He lay his head on my breasts and I almost got 'excited' then I remembered he's mourning. It kinda made me feel bad. When we got to Dumi's place he told us he wants to be alone to deal with the pain. He asked Kabelo to drop me at my flat. I told him he can't be alone in that state and he said he'll be fine. He asked Kabelo to bring the car in the morning tomorrow cause he must hit the road to KZN. With that, me, Kabelo and the other guy left. Kabelo asked if we can drop the other guy first and I said cool. We dropped the guy at some suburb just after Hatfield, I'm not very familiar with East suburbs. Now it was just me and Kabelo in the car.
We drove in silence until we got to Sunnyside. When we got to my place it was around 12am, in Sunnyside 12am is like 5pm. People were still going up and down. Before I could say good bye he said "I don't feel like sleeping. I'm scared I'm gonna have nightmares". I didn't say anything. And he asked if mind to go have 1 or 2 nyana at House 22, just to ease the pain. I was reluctant at first but I thought, it won't hurt. I also wanted to mourn my 'in-law'. You know most black people run to the bottle to ease the pain. I asked him to give me 5 minutes to go to my flat to get something warm to wear and he said sharp. When I got to my room Kea was not there. She left a note on the fridge. It read: "roomza I'm going to All Night Prayer ko Mamelodi. See you tomorrow". Do people still do this fridge note thing in this age of Whatsapps and BBMs? Maybe her pastor told her social networks are things of the devil. I put on my jacket and headed back to the car. It's only a minute drive from my place to House 22 and when we got there it was still packed. Do people ever sleep in Sunnyside?
I saw some bitch I once shared a bf with back in Limpopo and she gave me a funny look. I returned the favour and she faked a smile. Her name is Maite but apparently she calls herself M-Tee these days. That's how hoes from my hood roll when they get to big cities. She was with some dark big-bellied guy wearing an ANC t-shirts and drinking Jameson. I guess he's 1 of those small time tenderpreneurs from Limpopo. Their bench was the only one with a sitting place. We had no choice but to sit with them. She went "Hawu Shaz, how are you mokgotsi? O skaars jong". I wanted to tell her to drop the act cause I knew she was faking it but I didn't want Kabelo to see the bitchy side of me. I noticed most girls from small towns and villages don't talk to their home girls when they get to big cities. They'll be going "I don't have time for haters". Lol why would I hate someone who goes to Jeppe college? She introduced me to her BF, Never-die from Giyani. I almost cracked. Tsonga parents give their kids funny names. I went to school with some Tsonga chick called Next. He said I can call him Nerves. I introduced them to Kabelo and we started drinking. I think Kabelo was one of those weak guys, by 2am I could see he was sloshed that he struggled to walk. Luckily I didn't stay far, I wouldn't let him drive me in this state. Maite and Never-die announced that they are leaving, I told Kabelo we should do the same. Yerrrr he was driving kak, luckily we weren't far from my crib. He parked the car outside my flat's pedestrian gate and said he'll sleep in the car. Ncoooh, what a responsible guy!! He knew he was too drunk to drive. I told him my roomie is not around. He can sleep over if he doesn't mind. He'll sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on Kea's. He locked the car and we went up to my room. Within 10 minutes nigga was snoring. I took off his shoes and socks. One of the reasons I hate drinking wine is that it makes me horny. My pussy was so wet, I tried to play with my finger but I made the 'craving' worse. I even thought of calling the muffing mafia but it was almost 3am. I looked at Kabelo and asked myself what would happen if I unzipped his pants and played with his cock? Would he get a hard on in a 'black-out' state?
There was only one way to find out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 5

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 1

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 2