Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 5

You know there are things that you tell yourself you will never ever do. I never thought I'll ever let a lesbian see my punami. Now I believe when they say 'never say never'. I didn't even know how lesbians do it. My cousin told me they use toys. I always wondered why a girl would dump the real thing and opt for a toy. With all that has been happening to me lately, I wouldn't blame myself for doing what JT made me do.
She made me stretch my legs a bit so she could have a full access to my nanana. She squeezed my butt with her hands and said 'ntwana, ezi ya gago e causa havoc" (Babe, you have a fine ass). Lol that almost cracked me, I guess it was her way of talking dirty. She was practically on her knees while her head was between my thighs like a piglet on her mom's breast. Her tongue was long and a bit thick so when she softly attacked my clitoris with it, I felt like a little kid after receiving a new toy from her father. I've been muffed by several guys before but this lesbian was on another level. My body went cold... warm... mild... cold... warm... mild and I almost screamed like those girls on ETV after-12 movies then I remembered we are in a garage. She paused for a moment, I think to catch her breath and I quickly said "Don't even think of stopping now...don't you dare. Finish what you started". It was like I gave her a Red Bull cause she started licking with my clitoris like a cat lapping delicious milk. You know that nice feeling you get when you 'earbud' your itchy inner ear? That's how I felt at that moment. My cake emitted some discharge and it has never happened to me before. My whole body vibrated for about 30 seconds... I don't know how it happened but I found myself whispering "I love you JT, I love you JT, I love you JT" and she went "le nna ka o ncanywa ntwana". After those spasmic vibrations JT went up and kissed me like I have never been kissed before. Shit this girl is a muffing mafia. As I was enjoying the kiss my phone rang. I ignored it, you'd do the same if you were in my shoes. The person called again and JT opened the car door for me to answer my phone. Nxa it was my roomie, she forgot her keys inside our room and she wanted me to open for her. Nxa this mozalwane chick doesn't have timing bathong. JT said I can go upstairs and he'll wait for me. I said no, he can leave cause I wanna study. I pulled up my leggings and opened the garage for my muffing mafia. With that we did our GOOD byes and I headed to the lift.
When I got inside the lift there were 2 girls and as they were getting out of the lift the other 1 said to her friend "chomi, were you eating fish?". WTF, I thought to myself, my pussy doesn't smell like fish. Maybe they were talking about a fish from Fish & Chips. When I got to 6th floor I found Kea waiting for me impatiently. Like duh, it's not my fault she forgot her keys. On the other hand, I was happy she bought supper for us. You'd swear this girl had a crush on Cyril Ramaphosa. She loved McDonald's like nobody's business. She asked me why I'm smiling and I told her I'm happy to see her. I couldn't tell her about the muffing mafia cause she'd probably call Mbhoro, Pastor Chris, Pastor Chifhiwa and all pastors to come pray for me. You know how bazalwane discriminate against gays and lesbians. As soon as we got in the room I took a bath and ate supper. Dumi called and asked if I'm ok. I told him I'm fine but can't talk for too long cause I'm studying. He said fine, he'll see me tomorrow. I wish he could turn lesbian tomorrow. I studied for about 2 hours and slept afterwards. I had a very beautiful dream. I was in Mauritius with some hunk and everything was just so cool nje. Maybe these are the kinda dreams people have after getting a super muff.
In the morning I woke up early cause i had a morning class. I hate Friday classes, it's so difficult to concentrate. I wished Kea good luck for her interview and left. I attended 3 classes and after that I headed back to my place. It was around 2pm and Kea wasn't back yet. Maybe she went to her Bible what what. I took a nap and only woke up when Kea opened the door. I checked my phone, there were 10 missed calls. 2 from Sipho and 8 from Dumi. I wanted to call Sipho but my heart advised me against it. He probably wanted to blame me for the miscarriage if his wife miscarried. I called Dumi and he said he was on his way to my place cause I ignored his calls. I told him I was sleeping and he said I must be ready in 30 minutes. We are going to chill with his friends at Industrial Shisanyama. The mention of Industrial made me hungry. Their fish is off the hook. I took a quick bath and put on my favourite shorts, t-shirt and Tomy sneakers. Dumi came to fetch me and we headed to Industrial. There were 2 guys in the car. Dumi introduced them to me but I only caught the name of the 1 sitting on the seat behind Dumi. He said his name is Kabelo. He's one of those handsome yellow bones who would make you wet by just looking at them. Industrial has 2 parkings, the one by the Car Wash and another 1 is hidden at the back. Dumi chose the hidden 1. We went inside and drinks started flowing. Beside their delicious fish, Industrial is also known for the nice music they play. Around 10 PM Dumi's phone rang and he ran outside to to answer it. Few minutes later Kabelo's phone rang. He also went outside to answer it. Now it was just me and the other guy. He wasn't a nerd like Dumi, we actually had a very cool conversation. While we were talking some guy wearing an EFF beret and overall came to where we were sitting and asked if he can have my number. I asked if he's too blind to see I'm sitting with a man and he left without uttering a word. Lol these guys think they can expropriate everything without compensation, including girls. It was kinda getting cold so I went outside to look for Dumi so he can take me to my flat to take my jacket. I looked all over but he was nowhere to be seen. I thought maybe he's in the car, so I headed straight to the parking. From 3 metres away, I could see there were 2 people in the car and it looked as if they were kissing. WTF...it can't be Dumi, he's too nerdy to cheat. My heart was beating heavier and faster. When I got closer I couldn't believe what I saw....
Dumi and Kabelo were ........

Comments

  1. How to get chaper 43? Please Shaz it's so interesting...You such a diva thou b*tch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT WHAT IM THINKING...DAMN GAL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like im missing some of the episodes i ended up on episode 140 can u tell me where can i get the rest of the epidodes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have your say

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 1

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 2