Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 4

Maybe I should change my name to Mathata. I've been experiencing a string of bad luck lately. Maybe it's high time I went to Moria. Most people from Limpopo go to Moria when most things in their lives don't go well. I can always ask my lesbian friend to drive me to Boyne (Moria) right now. She did promise she can drive me to the end of the world.
Seeing blood coming from between a woman's legs is some scary shit. At first I thought she was on periods but remembered she's pregnant. Part of me wanted to help her but I thought what if she grabs me and bite me to death. You never know with Xhosa women, anything is possible with them. I once saw them fighting for a piece of meat at some party in Centurion. Looking at her I could see she's in deep pain. I've never experienced miscarriage and don't know how it feels but from what I heard it's painful, both physically and emotionally. I ran upstairs to call Sipho. I screamed for him to get out of the bedroom and he replied "no, I'm not coming. Lethosa le le nyaka go mpolaya (This Xhosa wants to kill me). I told him she fell and she's unable to move. He unlocked the door and ran downstairs. I followed him with the same pace. Instead of helping her, he ran straight to the door without even looking at her. Then I remembered stories of Xhosa women beating up their men. I think Sipho was one of those men, a victim of men abuse. I screamed "Fool, your wife is bleeding from the pussy". I think that stopped him from running. He immediately went to her and asked if she's ok. This fool thou, he can see she's bleeding and he's asking if she's ok. She went "Sbhanxa ndini ndisezintlungwini. Ndiyafa kaloku" (You moron, I'm in pain. I'm dying). You know a person is in pain when they use their native language. Sipho asked me to help him carry her to his car. I was reluctant for a minute but the look in her eyes triggered sympathy in me. I helped him to carry her to the car and as soon as we put her inside I told Sipho I'm leaving. I don't think he heard me cause he went to lock the house and opened the gate.
I remembered my lesbo friend has been waiting for me for over 30 minutes. It was getting dark and I had school work to do. When I got to JT's car she was smoking cigarette and listening to some kwaito song by Mapaputsi. This chick is such a man. She could read my face that I wasn't fine. When she asked what's wrong I cried and asked her to drive me home. She didn't ask many questions and within 15 minutes we were in Sunnyside. My phone beeped and it was an SMS from Sipho. It read: "I took my wife to Unitas Hospital. If the baby dies it's your fault. Hope satan eats you for lunch in hell".
I maintained a cool face cause I was not in mood to explain what transpired to JT. But deep inside I was burning and furious. Didn't he say he's not even sure the baby is his? When we got to my place I asked JT to park her car inside our garage cause I didn't wanna be alone at that moment. Although me and my roomie didn't have a car, our apartment was allocated a garage. When we got into the garage I asked her if we can just chill in the car for few minutes and she said "No stress ntwana". I told her to half-close the garage door cause I didn't wanna hear noises from outside. When she got back into the car I was crying. It was a bit dark in the garage but she could tell by my sobs that I was crying. She wiped my tears with her palm and said "Ntwana whatever it is, it will pass". She didn't even ask why I was crying. That's one of the reasons I like this girl. She asked me to get out of the car so she can hold me in her arms to make me feel better. What a 'gentleman' she is.
She held me in her arms for about 5 minutes without saying a word. I felt so warm and at peace in her arms. I softly whispered "JT, kiss me". It was like she was waiting for me to say that. She kissed me so softly and passionately and I kissed back. She made me forget about the whole Sipho drama. Her lips were so soft like the sponge we use to wash dishes and I kinda loved the taste of the sweet she ate after smoking. She did something I didn't expect, she put her hand inside my leggings and fondled my almost excited clitoris. This lesbian is so naughty bathong. I almost said "dawg stop it" but it felt so good I shut the fuck up. My punami was getting wet and it felt so good. At that moment Mgarimbe's Sista Bettina was playing ka low volume in her car. When the 'samanyobinyobi' part came she went down and pulled my leggings down.
She used her long tongue to .....

Comments

Post a Comment

Have your say

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 5

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 1

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 2