Baby Mark's first step into life





Exactly 10.01 pm on 1st February 2015, you crept out into the world marking the beginning of your life.Your mum gave me the news immediately and I heard you cry from the background as she called.It was the sweetest sound I had ever heard.How amazing you are!You were born at the foot of the love month.You are definitely a product of love between your mum and I. Right then and there our whole life changed, mine and your mom's, we became parents. Early that morning I was already at the maternity ward to witness your arrival.I spent the morning  staring at your precious face, I could not blink, I didn't want to miss anything. You were amazing, handsome, tiny, helpless, cute, who wouldn't fall in love? I loved you then. We announced your birth to our family and friends, and right there and then, we became a family of three.
I read somewhere that having a child is like letting your heart walk around outside of your body. That couldn't be more true. A few years ago I thought I was happy and all I cared for was myself...i was very afraid of being called a dad but who could have thought my fears could turn to be my happiness...You are no longer baby x because we got you a name that means 'God's mighty warrior'.I love you Mark. You're the best part of me I thank God for you!!

May you grow up to become a private developer.They seem to enjoy government immunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 5

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 1

Diary of a Side Chick - Makhwapheni Episode 2